WARRANTY AND REPLACEMENT POLICY
FUACRE BIKE Inc.
Last updated June 4, 2023
All FUCARE ebikes, and their individual Covered Components are covered under our 1-year, all-inclusive manufacturer's warranty for the owner against all manufacturing defects (the “Warranty Period”). (All free accessories are not covered by warranty service.). This Limited Warranty is only applicable to United States ebike purchases (purchases in Canada and the European Union shall be subject to their respective warranty terms) and in accordance with the following terms:
WARRANTY PERIOD AND TARGET AUDIENCE TERMS
The warranty is registered automatically when the initial purchaser orders and then receives the product from our online shop and applies to the initial purchaser only. Only the original owner of an ebike purchased from FUCARE’s online or physical storefront is covered by this Limited Warranty. The Warranty Period begins upon your receipt of the ebike and shall end immediately upon the earlier of the end of the Warranty Period or any sale or transfer of the ebike to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the ebike.
FUCARE will replace any component that is deemed to be defective or damaged (including damage incurred during shipment), except in case of user error. The warranty covers the listed products and follows the terms below:
- The Limited Warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of a defective lithium ion battery (the “Battery”), frame, forks, stem, handlebar, headset, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crank set, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, throttle, controller, wiring harness, LCD display, kickstand, reflectors and hardware (each a “Covered Component”). The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Parts compromised by corrosion due to exposure to the elements (moisture, heat, etc.)
- Damage or deterioration of the surface finish, appearance, or aesthetics of the product
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
- Use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing, or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress
- Scratches, dents, and cosmetic damage not caused by FUCARE
- Products with the serial number or bar-code removed, defaced, damaged, altered, or made illegible
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the ebike owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the ebike as sold, operator error, water damage, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- Defects or damage caused by improper assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from the Assembly Instructions or Owner's Manual
- Defects or damage resulting from external causes, such as collision, fire, flooding, windstorms, lightning, earthquakes, exposure to weather conditions, theft, blown fuses, or improper use of any electrical source
- Ordinary wear and tear not resulting from defects in workmanship or materials. Wear and tear can be assessed by FUCARE. Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including without limitation tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes)
- The Battery is not warranted from damage resulting from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- Any products sold by FUCARE that is not an ebike.
DETERMINING WHETHER DAMAGE OR DEFECT TO AN EBIKE OR COVERED COMPONENT IS PROTECTED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF FUCARE.
Credit Card Chargebacks
If any ebike purchase becomes subject to a credit card chargeback in any amount, and you are still in possession of the ebike, then this Limited Warranty shall be invalidated until the credit card chargeback has been resolved.
FUCARE WILL NOT REPLACE ANY COVERED COMPONENT UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WITHOUT FIRST SEEING PHOTOS OR VIDEO OF THE DAMAGED COVERED COMPONENT.
- Contact the FUCARE Technical Support team. The Technical Support team will initially work with you on the problem with your ebike to identify potential simple fixes.
- Provide the relevant information required for FUCARE after-sales support, including but not limited to order number, name, address, phone number, fault photos, etc. Replacement Covered Components under this Limited Warranty shall only be shipped to the address of the original purchaser.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, the Technical Support team will also assist in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component into your ebike.
Shipping Damage Claims
In rare instances, the item received may be damaged during transportation. If shipping damage occurs, please contact FUCARE and provide us with photo or video proof.
No free accessories are eligible for replacement or compensation if they are scratched during transportation.
NOTICE: We will not accept shipping damage claims filed more than 3 days after receipt of any products.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND FUCARE’S ENTIRE LIABILITY FOR ANY BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. FUCARE’S LIABILITY SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE EBIKE, NOR SHALL RPB UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, FUCARE DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY.