FUACRE BIKE Inc.
Last updated Jan 1, 2024
Due to the speed at which we process orders (as quickly as possible), you must cancel your order within 90 minutes of placing your order. If you do not cancel your order within 90 minutes of placing the order, we cannot change it. Please make your selections carefully and reach out to our team for guidance to ensure you are choosing the right item. To cancel a placed order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the order ships out.
- Submitting a cancellation request before the order ship out will not guarantee cancellation success.
- Customers will receive an email confirmation if the order is successfully canceled.
After the order is shipped out, we will not be able to cancel the shipment. Please see our Return Policy below for return terms and instructions to send an order back for a refund, if desired.
Card Processing Fee. If you ask us to cancel an order after we have captured funds from your credit/debit card, (or after we've captured funds from your PayPal account or have financed your purchase through Klarna) 2.5% will be withheld from your refund to cover the cost of merchant card processing, which we do not recover when issuing a refund for a cancelled order.
Fucare believes in the quality of its products and wants you to shop with confidence. Please read the following carefully to understand our return policy applicable to all ebikes, components and accessories sold by Fucare. Purchases made between November 21st and December 24th can be returned until January 6th of the following year.
New and Unused Items Within 15 Days of Receipt: We allow you to return an ebike in new and unused condition within 15 days of receipt for a full refund with no restocking fee, less shipping charges($250) . For all returns, return shipping charges are the responsibility of the recipient, unless we made a shipping error. We will issue a refund using the same payment method you used originally.
Refused Shipments/ Return to Sender: If you refuse delivery of an order that you asked us to ship to you, we reserve the right to charge a flat fee of $250 per ebike to partially cover our shipping costs. We cannot change, intercept, or cancel orders that have already shipped. If you refuse delivery, we will treat your order as a return if it arrives back to us and issue a refund for the purchase price via your original payment method, less $250. Please note, in order to receive a refund, you must notify Fucare of any shipment refusal. Failure to do so will cause a significant delay in the receipt of your refund for any refused items.
Returns of Used Items: Any items returned in a used condition may be returned within 30 days of purchase subject to the return shipping charges($180) and a restocking fee in the amount of fifty percent (50%) of the purchase price. Items must be free of any damage. Electric bikes must have less than twenty (20) miles on the odometer.
Returns of New and Unused Items Outside the 15-Day Window: If you wish to make a return outside of the 15-day window, then if the item to be returned is in new and unused condition, you may return the item subject to the return shipping charges($180) and a restocking fee in the amount of twenty percent (20%) of the purchase price.
NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Product from Unauthorized Reseller/Individual.
- Damaged items caused by human factors.
- Gift cards.
- Non-physical products.
To initiate a return, email us at email@example.com with [RETURN REQUEST] and your order number in the title for faster processing. Please ship all approved returns using the shipping label provided during the return merchandise authorization process.
- Pre-Orders and Backorders and Pre-Order/Backorder Cancellations. Our backorder process is for e-bikes that have already been available but are temporarily out of stock. For all pre-orders and backorders, your credit/debit card will be charged immediately. There will be no delay in payment collection, regardless of when the item is expected to ship.
- Accessory and Replacement Parts. Any purchase of accessories or receipt of a replacement part under the Limited Warranty shall be eligible for return within 15 days of receipt. Returned accessories and/or replacement parts must be unused, free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use, and must be sealed and unopened in the same packaging and condition in which the customer received it. Customers will be responsible for paying for shipping both ways. Used accessories or replacement parts are not acceptable for return.
- Non-returnable/non-refundable Items. Used Products, batteries, gift cards, and gifted orders shall not be returnable except in EXTREME cases of breakage/malfunction covered by our warranty. These cases must receive approval for the return from the company. “Built and Delivered” fees are nonrefundable.
- Any item returned with an order that used a discount code will have the entire discount code value subtracted from the refund value, whether you return one ebike or multiple ebikes. The final refund amount might be subject to the deductions of restocking fees and return shipping fees of the original order.
- Refunds will be made after the ebike is returned and inspected by the warehouse. If the refund is approved, customers will be notified via email and shall receive a refund back to the original payment method within 7 business days. Please be aware that bank or credit card companies may take an additional time up to 30 days to process the refund.
- No Bike Shop Returns. Please note that each of our partner bike shops sets its own return and exchange policies and procedures. We do not accept returns of items purchased from bike shops. Please contact the place of purchase to discuss their return policy.